Busting the Millennial Insurance Myth
This webinar explores Millennial attitudes and behaviors toward insurance.
- A segmentation of Millennials revealing five distinct personas with varied brand preferences, attitudes, and behaviors
- What Millennials expect and want from insurers and how to spur adoption
- Key differences among younger (21-25) and older (26-30) Millennials
- Profiles of high-value segments and how best to reach them
- A comparison of generational expectations of mobile technology and applications
Lori Vellucci, Account Director at Chadwick Martin Bailey